Pages

About Applying for a Student Visa.

About Applying for a Student Visa.
In late February, all my documents were ready and 7 March, I with trembling hands opened the door of the Austrian Embassy.

My list of documents:
Birth certificate. With him I also had a problem! Since my birth certificate is laminated on such a document cannot put an apostille. So I had to write a letter of attorney for her aunt who lives in Balakovo (where I was born), that I made a new certificate, and then repeated it sent him to Saratov (since it Saratov region, and only there I can put apostille), where I put down Apostille and sent in my town (I live in Ufa). So I put the apostille on the birth certificate, made him a notarized copy, translated into German, notarize.

Copies of all pages of a valid passport and a copy of the pages of the old foreign passport only pages which bear the Schengen visa and, of course, the main page.

Help 2NDFL work with dad - translated into German, certified by a notary.

Help with the work of the Pope that he works there at all.

A copy of my father's foreign passport.

Sponsorship letter from the Pope - has been translated into German, certified by a notary.

Help from the passport office to where and with whom I live, translated into German, certified by a notary.

Help from the bank on the availability of funds (no registry of where I can use them).

A photocopy of the credit card on both sides.

Invitation from University Wien

The lease apartments, the receipt of payment of housing.

Application form, filled in German.

Liberty Health insurance for 1 year with coverage of 365 days.

Criminal record - apostilled, translated into German, translation certified by a notary.

I went with a friend in the summer to submit his documents for residence permit, and as I recall, there were many people. When I arrived at the embassy there was no one at all. I was recorded at 10 am, but since I was very worried, I immediately from the plane and went to the embassy was already there at 9:00, and I missed.

By the way, when I recorded the dates were available online only from 19 March!!! I wildly upset because it has wasted a whole month, but still periodically checks the availability of recording and at one point found available dates for March 7 at any time and immediately signed up. But if they were not, I still planned to travel on March 7 and try to pass without recording.